Honey Boo Boo, 7, Problems She is Too "Chunky" to Contend in Elegance Pageant


Honey Boo Boo, 7, Problems She is Too "Chunky" to Contend in Elegance Pageant


Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson has lengthy impressed viewers during her time as a contest queen on TLC's Youngsters & Tiaras, but on Wednesday's period ending of her spinoff, Here Comes Sweetie Boo Boo, the shiny 7-year-old had to be coaxed to even get on level.
"Mama, I think I'm a little big these days," Sweetie Boo Boo moaned at Georgia's Skip Glimmer and Glow Pageant as July Shannon and other handlers assisted fit her up in her new white dress. "You have to keep away from those poultry blocks," her mom responded, as both concerned that the velcro maintaining Sweetie Boo Boo's ill-fitting outfit together would come apart on level.

PHOTOS: Superstar beauty queens

Reasoned one of Sweetie Boo Boo's siblings before her performance: "Alana's not your regular contest individual. Most of the ladies are like branches. She is more of a log. . . or a boulder."
Later, once Sweetie Boo Boo called her inner "chicken nugget power" and took the level to demonstrate off her new outfit -- and dentures "flipper" -- all her pre-show fear was overlooked. "Once she gets into contest method she becomes a different kid," Shannon beamed from the viewers, where she sat together with her children, associate Scott "Sugar Bear" Thompson and his sibling, Lee, whom Sweetie Boo Boo known as "Uncle Canine."

VIDEO: Eww! July requires a shower in her own perspire on the show's finale

Though she skipped out on the pageant's Greatest Huge Superior headline, Sweetie Boo Boo was granted the Individuals Option award -- and was amazed with a check out from her dearest former pet pig, Glitzy! "I'm the people's favorite! I think I did my best ever!" Sweetie Boo Boo said after her win, verifying that "[she's] the Huge Superior of my family!"
Honey Boo Boo's close relatives accepted a new inclusion on Wednesday's ending, when her sis, Ould - (aka "Chickadee") lastly delivered kid Kaitlyn. "I'm so thrilled I'm about to urine all over myself," Sweetie Boo Boo said before Ould - introduced her new kid house. Sweetie Boo Boo's elegant first impact of her niece: "Baby Kaitlyn is so small . . . I POOP BIGGER!"

VIDEO: Sweetie Boo Boo says she wants "thousands" of her own kids

Though Glucose Keep reasoned that one of kid Kaitlyn's arms -- that has two thumbs -- advised him of a "Swiss military blade," his kid Sweetie Boo Boo seemed on the pros. "I wish I had an additional handy, then I could get more dairy products balls!" she said.